Let’s have a little fun, shall we? Scary (or humorous, depending on your viewpoint) One-liners:
1. Getting up at 3AM to close closet doors you didn’t open.
2. Being woken by the growling dog, wondering, “Who’s there?” and then remembering you don’t have a dog.
3. When the baby monitor goes off — in the attic.
4. When your S/O comes to bed – three nights after their funeral.
5. You think the face in the mirror looks a little scary — and it’s not yours.
6. Ah! The sound of laughing children. In the middle of the night. And you’re childless.
7. That realization that what’s under your bed doesn’t have a monster code of ethics.
8. You hear something under your bed. You look. It’s another you.
9. The heads in the fridge begin to chant.
10. You look in the mirror. Your reflection is pointing at something behind you.
Can you think of any creepy one-liners?