I have a lot of irons in the fire this month, so my apologies for short posts.
– I’m prepping for the Decatur Book Festival Sept. 1st & 2nd. If you happen to be in Decatur Georgia, I’d love to meet you.
– Working on the last chapters for the new book and revisions on the first half. More about it soon, but if you like haunted houses, stay tuned.
– There’s some upcoming news to share. Maybe next week? Sadly, it’s not a movie deal or anything like that, but I’m still pretty excited.
– Did I mention I’ve been talked into revisiting an adult paranormal novel? No? More on that one, too.
– The Book of Lost Souls: the last day to vote for Ivy & Co., for the eFestival of Words Best YA is coming up. If you haven’t voted, Here’s the link and instructions:
eFestival of Words
Log-in go to the Awards Hall (bottom right of screen). Then scroll down to category listings – go to the Young Adult Finalists poll and voila!
Okay. Enough seriousness. How about a little humor?